Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Paranormal in Our Lives

If you love exploring the way the paranormal works in our lives, as I do, check out my fiction.
In the Alma Chronicles, the characters see ghosts, dream true, remember past lives, predict disasters, and have visions. Souls, bound together in a circle of love, passion, betrayal, and murder, reincarnate lifetime after lifetime from the ancient Celtic world through twenty-first century Arizona.
2009 releases in this series are Luke's Covenant and The Comet's Return.
This series of five books also includes the re-release of revised editions of Alison's Legacy, Lainn's Destiy, and Angie's Promise.
All my books are available at Amazon.com.
Write to me. I'd love to hear from you.
Love and light,
Toby
www.tobyheathcotte.com

No comments:

Post a Comment